Re: NEED YOUR HELP......

Thu Jun 28 17:47:01 2001

1. Go to: "Adhesions Quilt" 2. Go to: "your" patch 3. Click: "EDIT MY STORY" (upper right corner alongside name) 4. Click: "SUBMIT" (next to white space where you normally would enter password) 5. Click: "1. EMAIL PASSWORD" (in gray box)

That is all you do.....a message comes up saying they will email it to you.

JEAN

Quote of the day: Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. "Walk beside me and be my friend."

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Helen Dynda" <olddad66@runestone.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 3:35 PM Subject: NEED YOUR HELP......

TWO TIMES I have asked a person (behind the scenes) HOW CAN PASSWORDS BE FOUND, when a person forgets their password for the ADHESIONS QUILT.

TWO TIMES my request has NOT been answered!!

SO I NEED YOUR HELP!!

I know there are Internet sites that provide a way to locate forgotten passwords; BUT I do not know where they are. If you know, please let me know.

After my requests went unanswered, I think the IAS Adhesions Quilt needs to have instructions for finding forgotten password.

I need to see EXAMPLES as to how this is done. Your help will be much appreciated!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: