At Tue, 26 Jun 2001, Rose Lunn wrote: >
>Famous Last Words...
>
>** It's fireproof.
>** He's probably just hibernating.
>** What does this button do?
>** It's probably just a rash.
>** Are you sure the power is off?
>** The odds of that happening have to be a million to one!
>** Pull the pin and count to what?
>** Which wire was I supposed to cut?
>** I wonder where the mother bear is.
>** I've seen this done on TV.
>** These are the good kind of mushrooms.
>** I'll hold it and you light the fuse.
>** Let it down slowly.
>** It's strong enough for both of us.
>** This doesn't taste right.
>** I can make this light before it changes.
>** Nice doggie.
>** I can do that with my eyes closed.
>** I've done this before.
>** What duck?
>** Well, we've made it this far.
>** That's odd.
>** Don't be so superstitious.
>** Now watch this.
>
>***** Adhesions don't cause pain!
>
>kcmo rose

--
HUMOR !!!  It's so wonderful.  If I'm gonna hurt let it be from laughter not adhesions!!  This is my second day on this sight and I am learning so much from all of you.  It's so nice to know I'm not crazy.  I am very lucky to have a general doctor who believes me when I tell him about my pain.  I've been his patient for a very long time (15Years) so he knows me and my body. I wish everyone facing this had a doctor like him.  He is very supportive of my internet searches also, most doctors I find don't want us to search the internet because we learn too much.  Pretty sad.  I also love Katherine's information on the system in the UK.  But I agree with the person who said in this country we would have a heart attack.  Sadly that is soooo true.  If my doctors office even calls to check on me my heart threatens to skip a beat.  Our doctors just don't have the bedside manner.
I have learned a lot from everyone and plan to return to this web site regularly.   I look forward to sharing with each of you as we face this together.  Thanks and God's Blessings for a painfree day.
Kathryn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: