pain after gall bladder surgery

Sun Jun 24 07:49:46 2001

Hi, I was glad to find your message board. A little over a year ago I had gall bladder surgery with many complications and thought I had made a full recovery after spending over 2 months in the hospital. My surgery was a lap but I was told the gall bladder was ghangorous (? spelling). They had problems getting all of the infection out with drainage tubes and I did not have any relief until doctors from infection and disease control were called in. After all that I have felt great but recently began experiencing the same pain as before the surgery, sort of like a vice grip on my right side going from my rib cage to my back but do not have any nausea. My doctor has ordered an ultrasound to check for adhesions. I guess I was just wondering if anyone else experienced anything like this. Since I had all the trouble after my surgery are they more likely to occur. With all the time spent in the hospital from what should have been a simple operation I am just very apprehensive about the whole situation.....

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: