Re: Could I have nerve damage?? Welcome Diane ")Adhesion cloth quilt

Sat Jun 23 23:30:32 2001

In a message dated 6/22/01 5:28:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Chrissy492@aol.com writes:

<< Hi there Diane ") I'm so happy that you put your story on the IAS quilt! Thank you for sharing. That is such a wonderful gift you have to be able to make a quilt. They must be as lovely as you are. I try to stay far, far, away from needles (I'm a little klutzy with sharp objects) Speaking of quilts, Tammy Habhegger is making a cloth quilt for ARD sufferers! All you need to do is send her a 12x12 non wrinkled cloth, put your name on it and anything else you would like to add, your story, how long you have been suffering....... Isn't that wonderful! I'm going to have to ask Tammy if she has received any pieces yet. I'm in the process of making Karla's and my piece and will hopefully send it to Tammy before the summer is over. I'm being creative and staying away from the needles and using a glow in the dark kind of paint stuff. If you would like to email Tammy directly for any questions you have on the quilt, her email address is Tammietigger@yahoo.com Her mailing address to send your piece of the quilt is 304-W. Franklin Street Thorp, WIS 54771 >>

Thanks for the info. I will definitely e-mail Tammy about this.

Diane

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: