Re: Helen D.- A SURVEY about this webpage.....PLEASE share your comments.

Fri Jun 22 14:57:21 2001

Good point on forgetting the password.....maybe add a question for a "hint" on your password like allot of other sites have.

Asking and then answering a question is also another option (choices given of which question you want to use)..... like, what your mother's maiden name is etc. After you answer the question correctly and proper email address it will tell you your password. JEAN

Quote of the day: Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. "Walk beside me and be my friend."

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Millie" <milliem@citlink.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 2:43 PM Subject: Re: A SURVEY about this webpage.....PLEASE share your comments.

Dear Helen, 1. I am aware of the links to the left side of the computer window. 2. I have read everything on adhesions on that page that I could read. That's how you find out things. By looking. 3.I saw the links at the top of the page. 4.I have also read info at the top of that page. 5. My story is on the quilt, but I forgot my password to get in to add to my story. Now what do I do? 6.In my opinion this web page is just fine. 7.The only improvement is for me... how do I find my password, or get another password? 8. I am so thankful for this adhesions site, for all og you, and for Dr. Wiseman. I spoke to him, and he is a very nice gentleman. Keep up the good work. We need many more people to learn about this site. Love, Millie

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Helen Dynda" <olddad66@runestone.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 12:52 AM Subject: A SURVEY about this webpage.....PLEASE share your comments.

> A SURVEY about this webpage.....PLEASE share your comments.
>
> 1.) Were you aware that there are links to the left side of this
> computer window?
>
> 2.) Have you actually read any of the information contained in the links
> to the left side of this webpage? If your answer is yes, which ones?
>
> 3.) Were you aware that there are more links at the top of this webpage?
>
> 4.) Have you actually read any of the information at the top of this
> webpage?
>
> 5.) Have you entered your ADHESION QUILT story?
>
> 6.) In your own words what is your opinion of this webpage, where you
> enter your messages?
>
> 7.) Do you have any suggestions for improving this webpage, where you
> enter your messages?
>
> 8.) Please share any other comments, which you may have.
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: