Re: I wrote Montel williams about this site!

Thu Jun 21 15:52:28 2001

At Thu, 21 Jun 2001, TODDnLESA@aol.com wrote: >
>What a great idea, writing Montel...getting the word about adhesions and related disease would be wonderful. During my lengthy stay in the hospital people would ask my Mom, "What's wrong with Lesa?", she'd tell them adhesions...their reply....."What's adhesions?"
>
>It is amazing how little people know about adhesions and the pain and complications they cause.
>
>Lesa

Hi Lesa, Your so right alot of oeople know nothing about adhesions!And i'm going to do as much research as possible and try to get my dumb printer working! Instead of sitting here and feeling sorry for myself i'm going to try and turn this to a positive thing! Its time that the world knows about adhesions and what it can do to us, its an awful disease and i would'nt wish this on anyone! Montel suffers from MS which i think that he of all people could understand whats going on with us he will listen after all someone has too right? I watch Montel daily he is the most compasionate men on TV! He sincerly catres about people.I've been on his web site and wow very immpressive! I did get a reply back today saying that my idea was given to the producers :). keep your fingers crossed! Love ya Colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: