Re: hip & leg Pain

Thu Jun 21 01:16:32 2001

Yes, Adhesions can and do cause hip,back and leg pain. It has happened to me. I also had my back, hip and everything you can think of checked and all were negative. I don't know if mine were pinching a nerve or what but I had an ovary attached to my vagina by adhesions when it happened. After adhesion surgery it went away.

JEAN

Quote of the day: Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. "Walk beside me and be my friend."

>----- Original Message -----
From: Diamondgirl_56@hotmail.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 12:12 AM Subject: Pain

Hello to everyone! I have long suffered from adhesions and did not realize it was such an enormous problem. I know one other woman who does and thought we were rare! LOL!! My question to all of you is Do you think it is possible for adhesions to be squeezing the sciatic nerve and causing severe pain all the way from the hip to the toes. No one not even the Mayo Clinic has been able to find the cause of this pain. So I was thinking the other day and this came to me that maybe adhesions are pressing against the nerve or wrapped around it. May be way off base but just wondering if it is possible. Thank you so much glad I found this site.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: