Re: Welcome Kathleen

Wed Jun 20 15:16:35 2001

Lynda,

I agree with you. There are no doctors in this country that I would allow to touch me other than Dr. Reich or Dr. Redan. Unfortunately, I would not be able to go to Germany because of all my complications.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: Lgapmon@aol.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 2:30 PM Subject: Welcome Kathleen

> Hi Kathleen -- > > Welcome to the site! Where are you in OK? I grew up in TX and we used to > hop over to OK for this or that. Beautiful state. > > I know that end-of-the-rope feeling, it is NOT a good one. :( I see that > some people have posted how to contact the PA doctors. If you can go to > them, that would be wonderful. I had a lap in April for my adhesions (done > locally in AZ) but told my hubby if I needed any more surgery, I wanted to go > to PA or Germany. No more witch doctors are going to cut this body!! <G> > > I hope you are having a good day today, little to no pain, and that you enjoy > the site as much as I have. Take care! > > Love, > > Lynda M. in AZ > > "Give me beauty in the inward soul; may the outward and the inward man be at > one." > - Socrates >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: