ENDOMETRIOSIS RETREAT......UNITED KINGDOM

Tue Jun 19 23:55:30 2001

Dear All,

I ( Jannat Hopewell ) am posting this information on behalf of my mother, who also has endometriosis and is desperate to get in touch with women and help in any way she can.

As you will discover after you read the first issue of the magazine ( upon release ), it was my mother's fight with endo that encouraged me to get involved and therefore set up an educational tool on this devastating disease.

It has robbed her of many years and experiences of life, as I am sure it would have for most of you, and this retreat is her way of trying to help others and heal some of their own - as well as her own - pain.

If you are interested and require more information: email: JannatHopewell@aol.com or dhopewell@ukonline.co.uk

ENDOMETRIOSIS RETREAT

Long term endometriosis sufferer residing in rural England invites other sufferers seeking a country retreat in rural Britain to come and share: golden moments, exchange of experiences, country walks, horse riding, and to simply let your hair down!

This retreat is FREE to all sufferers. If you wish to come and visit, please write to:

Jannat Hopewell; Newmans Hall; Little Waldingfield; Sudbury, Suffolk; CO10 OSY, UNITED KINGDOM

OR

email: JannatHopewell@aol.com or dhopewell@ukonline.co.uk

PLEASE RESPOND ASAP.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: