Tammy Wynette was a victim of Adhesion Related Disease!!.... ( part 2 )

Tue Jun 19 23:16:41 2001

[]] Tammy Wynette was a victim of Adhesion Related Disease!!.... ( part 2 )

I read Jackie Daily's book, " A daughter recalls her mothers tragic life and death." I encourage you to get a copy of this book. As you read about Tammy Wynette's unfortunate experiences as a result of adhesions from far too many surgeries, you may begin to better understand your own problems with Adhesion Related Disease.

I have lived with and suffered from the same disease that Tammy Wynette suffered with and ultimately died from. I walked the same road as Tammy walked in her pain-filled life; and I too suffered as a result of this disease. On April 6, 1999 Tammy lost her fight with ARD; and I was near death. Fortunately for me, on April 22, 1999 I received the only medical intervention that would spare me from the same fate that Tammy met. Tammy died; and by a miracle I was spared. Today, I am free of Adhesion Related Disease; and I can function and enjoy life! I am among a very few, who continue to be pain-free. For more years than I care to think about, I too had numerous surgeries and suffered from excruciating pain as a result of Adhesion Related Disease -- which is still being kept a secret. The name and treatment for this disease was also kept from Tammy's husband and her children. As of today, Adhesion Related Disease continues to be kept a secret throughout the world!

My children were also concerned about the pain pills and the protectiveness of my husband. Not much unlike Mr. Richey; who in my eyes was Tammy's Guardian Angel during the time that she suffered from this disease! He too was a victim of this disease! When a long term illness befalls a loved one, the family suffers too. Tammy Wynette's children and friends were also vicitms; and to a large degree still are. Tammy Wynette country music fans are also victims; because they did not understand the pain and suffering that Tammy suffered from. No one can understand Adhesion Related Disease unless they have lived it or lived with it! Far too many are suffering from unresolved " Adhesion Related Disease!!

Mr. Richey does not deserve to be judged by opinions, which have been formed without facts. He doesn't deserve to be judged at all. Neither do the family nor the friends, reporters, fans!! None of them have a clue as to what really happened to Tammy Wynette; but I know and Chrissie Damon knows! The rest of the world just has no clue; and I hope they will never have to know it by having to live it or live with it!

Be kind to Mr. Richey! He deserves to be able to enjoy life now. He deserves to walk his own path as he sees fit. As the devoted husband, friend, guardian, medical director, advocate and protector of Tammy Wynette, he deserves to start anew. Tammy is no longer in pain; she is at peace. He deserves to live in peace too -- and so do their children. No one would deny a cancer victim's husband what Mr. Richey is trying to do. The husband of a cancer victim gives so much of his own life to his ill and suffering spouse; and in a similar way Mr. Richey diligently stood by Tammy. Now it is time for him to get on with his life -- to live, to enjoy life and try to recoup the parts of his life that he unselfishly gave to care for Tammy -- during the many years that she was so very ill. I applaud Mr. Richey's idea of living life and sharing life with their family once again.

The memory of Tammy will always have a special place in his heart; in the same way that the memory of Tammy will live in the hearts of her country music fans. I personally was not a fan of hers; but I do remember who she was. Who doesn't? The evening that she died, I saw the announcement of Tammy's untimely death on the TV newscast. After hearing about her symptoms, I knew what caused Tammy's death. Lots of us knew what she had died from. We knew; but we also knew that the world didn't know.

In death Tammy was free of what so many of us continue to face today. We knew then and we know now that having to live with " Adhesion Related Disease " is actually worse than dying from it! There ARE things worse than death in this world; and Tammy suffered and died from one of them, Adhesion Related Diseae!

If anyone on earth decides to act as judge and jury -- and condemns the actions of others -- that condemnation is not not based on what that judge is aware of. If the judge has NO facts, how can a person be condemned for the actions he has taken in his life? Mr. Richey is not to be condemned; he is to be praised! His committment to Tammy during her suffering is very commendable!

If only other men would be as caring and responsible to their wives as Mr. Richey was to Tammy. If only other spouses were as respectful as Mr Richey was of Tammy's requests for help. He responded to her medication needs, to protecting her, to her privacy, to escapes from medical facilities; because without his help[, she would have had to suffer even more. Without Mr. Richey's undying love for his wife, she probably would have died long before she actually did!

If only others would have the same stamina and fortitude that Mr. Richey had in dealing with this disease. He knew no more about this disease -- while going through it with Tammy -- than 99% of the people in this world know about it today! Yet HE did respond to his wife's needs; and he did not allow small minds, gossip and suspician to stand in his way while helping Tammy get through every minute of every day as she suffered from pain worse than anyone can imagine --unless you are one of the unlucky ones to have Adhesion Related Disease!

I actually have Tammy Wynette's autopsy report; which will one day prove that Tammy suffered from, was treated for and ultimately died from Adhesion Related Disease!! Could she have been helped and her life spared? Without a doubt, yes!! Could Mr. Richey have known that? Could Tammy's children have known that? Could her friends in the celebrity world have known that? Could her fans have known that? Could her physician, Dr. Marsh, have known that? Was there anyone who could have known that high quality medical intervention existed, which could have helped to save Tammy's life -- or at least offered her that as a possibility? YES, Tammy could have been helped; and she could still have been alive today!

( Continued in part 3 )

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: