Re: adhesion pain in the ER: a nurse's opinion

Tue Jun 19 16:09:48 2001

ahhhhhhhhhh anonymous poster...... What you see in your emergency room may be what you see. Are you an adhesion sufferer? Have you had surgery? Have you had doctors turn their heads on you because they do not believe that adhesions cause pain? Sure anonymous poster there are people out there looking for a quick fix, but is that us? I think not. We don't go into an emergency room because we like to take a nice ride on a quiet evening and have nothing better to do. We go there because we are in pain, and we need professional help. I think what you are seeing in your emergency room, taking up space, none sweating and non crying people - are people who need physiological help. So maybe when you took that oath you could do what you promised and help these people find the true help that they need. Or maybe you are burned out, if so it would be in the best interest for you and others to find another profession. If you would like to learn more about how adhesions cause pain, I'm sure we can help you get all the information you need. I would email it to you, but you posted anonymously so therefore I cannot. Please let me know how I can help you understand our pain and I will be more than happy to help you out. ~Christine Ann Damon New Hampshire

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: