Re: today's quick-and-easy recipe

Tue Jun 19 10:57:17 2001

Hi Jo --

It's great to hear from you! I'm sorry the past few weeks haven't been so good. Maybe things will take a turn for the better now. It's hard to be patient but there is soooo much going on inside of us...it is good to try to wait and see that tomorrow will be a little, tiny bit better.

Haven't tried the eggs with a little bread in the bottom of the muffin cups, but that sounds like a neat thing to do. I think we will try it! Thank you!

I like cooked squash with eggs too -- for some reason, things like zucchini and crook-neck squash (and other types) don't set my insides on fire like some of the leafier veggies can. Squash is good, cabbage is bad-bad-bad. I miss spicy organic cabbage but my insides do not! It gets so horribly hot here in the summers (110 F, 45 C regularly!) waiting for the cooler weather and yummy fresh squash that autumn brings gives me something to live for. <G> There are so many terrific things one can make with pumpkins!!! Just wait til October, we will stuff ourselves. :D

I split a seam in my Pollyanna suit the other day...had to sew it up so the good thoughts wouldn't spill out and let the bad ones in. It was an ouch-y day but today is a little better. Hope it is for you, too!

Talk later and have a super day --

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

"Give me beauty in the inward soul; may the outward and the inward man be at one." - Socrates

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: