Hello again =)

Wed Jun 13 17:03:47 2001

How is everyone??? I have been gone for quite a long while due to MAJOR computer problems, but I am happy to report that I am back! I also recieved today in the mail, the new newsletter and I must say, I think it is GREAT! I made a list today of Doctors that I KNOW will read the newsletter and possibly help to support IAS and help with patients... So wish me luck in my goal of recruting these docs. =) Upon opening my email (I have been offline for a few mos) I saw (literally) over a hundred emails!! Some were junk mail/ads but others were from people that got my name from IAS and they were asking for help... to those people, I am SO sorry that I am just now replying to you, but I have written to each of you that wrote to me and I look forward to hearing from you again =) And to Jenny Low, THANK YOU for all the letters, jokes, and just for not giving up and knowing that I would be back come hell or high water! *HUGE Hugs!* =o) Anyway... just wanted to say that I am back (happily) and I do NOT plan on going anywhere anytime soon! *Hugs* to all =) Tami

--
With love and understanding,
Tami Dana

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: