Anxiety attacks up at 3 am whats wrong with me?

Mon Jun 11 08:05:48 2001

Gosh ladies i'm starting to anxiety attacks its now 6 am! I really feel like crying i don't how much longer i can do this! I really just don't want to be here right now! My husbands insurance is still good untill june 22, but trying to get a dr appt within that time range is going to be impossible. So in the mean time i can't eat sleep or breath, this has'nt happened to me for a longtime! Its like i have the shakes or something yikes! I dread using the potty! why why why this i thought that i was tough i really did! But i guess i'm not as tough as i think i am! Ok now i'm crying i'm so sorry for each and everyone of you going through this it is horrible1 ( pass the tissues)! I have to stop soon my kids will be up i really don't need them to see me this way:(. I know i need to go to the dr's now but i'll have to wait until the new insurance picks up! We have a Mayo Clinic out here there suppose to be real good!! Should i call and make an appt now i know there is a waiting list so it will take me awhile to get in there! I'm starting to get real bad lower back pain it sends tears to my eyes i'm so frustrated i thought after the hyster.. that things would be better the only thing that has gotten better is no periods LOL!!! May God bless each and everyone of you! And give some answers to this evil thing i really don't know how much longer i can deal with this! I'm sorry for going on, i'm getting so depressed! Alot of you have a lot worse than i do.How do you do it? I am trying i read these boards everyday and try to make other people smile and pretend everything is ok when its not!! I'v completely stopped eating now i just drink, usually i just get the runs from that we'll see!! I'm starting to get pain in my pelvic area and lower back that won't go away!Well thank you for listening and god bless! My you have a painfree day!!! Love colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: