Sandy - Bladder Pain

Mon Jun 11 02:06:50 2001

At Sun, 10 Jun 2001, sandy hughes wrote:

I TROUBLE NOW IS WHEN I EMPTY MY BLADDER, I,AM IN SO MUCH PAIN I >CAN NOT STAND IT. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS TROUBLE. SANDY FROM
>ALABAMA

Hi Sandy,

Bladder pain is something I have delt with since my hystorectomy last year. I have adhesions covering my bladder which restricts the amount it can hold. There have been times when I have to go to the bathroom upwards of 6 times in the one night. The pain wakes me from a sound sleep, even when taking very heavy medication it wakes me.

My urologist had me taking Ditropan, which works as a relaxant or something. I couldn't take it because I got every side effect listed in the packaging to the extreme!

I have found that Chinese herbals are very effective. I'm not sure which herbs are specifically helping with this pain, but if you ask at a good health food store, they may be able to help you. Just keep in mind that you must be very careful using herbs if you are on any other medication. So when you find which herbs will help you, let your doctor know, so that he/she can check if there are any side effects from mixing these substances.

I hope you find some answers and help soon, please email me if you have any more questions,

Cheers & hugs, Jo wallamara@hotmail.com

--
Words that I live by:
You will never never know.......if you don't give it a go :)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: