Re: Bowel trouble getting nrevous-Chrissy

Sat Jun 9 23:16:38 2001

Chrissy,

With all of the love in your heart, wouldn't you consider adopting a special needs child? There are so many kids out there that need homes. Special needs can be kids that have been abused and may have some emotional issues or kids with medical problems. Those medical problems might be something that you can easily deal with or they might be something a little more difficult.

I would love to adopt a special needs child myself, but with my medical situation I would not want to bring a child into my home to deal with the problems. My sister has a friend that adopted a little down's syndrome boy and I guess he is awesome! He is somewhat slow, but it is not a problem that is overwhelming. Now my sister is interested in doing the same thing. Something to consider!

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Colette " <anonymous@medispecialty.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2001 8:51 PM Subject: Re: Bowel trouble getting nrevous-Chrissy

> Hi chrissy, > I'm so sorry you can't have kids! They are a blessing and i do relize > that! I too will pray thast God will bring you a child! I'm so sorry > again! On a better note hope your having a painfree day:). Today has > been not a very good one for me but we all have those days! > Hugs to ya Chrissy > > > >Hi Colette! ") > >I'm so happy that you got the time to spend with your daughter swimming. It's > >nice to have kids and to share with them isn't it. I get to share my friends > >kids or my nieces and nephews. If it wasn't for Kathy's kids, I wouldn't > >have kids at all. I still mourn not having children to the point of heart > >hurt big time! I'm 37 years old and long to me called Mom, then someday > >Grandma.......but I know that will never happen and it hurts so much. Some > >days it's ok, but most days, I'm sad about it. I just can't see my life with > >no children, this can't happen to me, this is hurts way to much. I watched > >20/20 last night and saw all the kids awaiting adoption over seas. I wish I > >had the money to adopt such a needed child. There is such a void in my heart > >and I fear it will never be filled. I ask God each and every day to send a > >child to me....one to call my own...one to call me Mommy. I'm praying one > >day He will answer my prayer. > >Love and Hugs, > >~Chrissie xo's >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: