Re: Bowel trouble getting nrevous-Millie&Toni

Sat Jun 9 09:35:14 2001

At Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Millie wrote: >
>Colette,
>Looks like the 3 of us are in the same boat. I hurt so much, and am so discouraged that I just don't know...
>I think at times Toni feels this way,too.
>Millie

Hi Girls, I do know how you feel! Boy do i ever, somedays i'm sooo tired and hurt all over lately i'v been really pushing myself to go to the swimming pool! My daughter is only 3 and i she needed me to spend sometime with her! I've been such a rotten mom I'v been think of me and my pain not my kids!! So I took some advil tons of it and went swimming i actually enjoyed myself! Although last night well lets just say ouchh!!! I really do know how you guys feel! I honestly feel like giving up sometimes, but i thank god for my kids cause i believe thats why i'm here! So even if you don't have kids were here for a reason i don't know what! Maybe your here to help others from suffering! I know this is a nasty thing we have and its hard to get out of bed! But i do believe that if we take that step and make it through the day and talk to someone else in the same situation than you have helped someone! Like i said before i've tried killing myself and even though there are days i still think about it! I just look around and open my eyes Life is priceless!! Please hang in there and if you girls ever need to talk let me know or e-mail me!!I hope you have a painfree day!! I will be thinking of you! ((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))) CoLette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: