Re: Dr. Wiseman's Adhesion Support Contacts for area.

Fri Jun 8 20:57:56 2001

Karen' Yes. I do remember when that happened. It's just that I wouldn't make fun of anyone, because I know the frustration and the pain. Don't we all!! I'll probably still be on here. I just haven't felt good at all, and didn't deserve what was said. I think I'm standing, again, but probably not too straight. I'm here. Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: KCarter706@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 6:20 PM Subject: Re: Dr. Wiseman's Adhesion Support Contacts for area.

--
  Millie,

Remember back a while ago, I felt the same you now do?? I felt uncomfortable and was had happened I felt that also was uncalled for. Whatever happened here, it too will pass. I am sure. We are all here for love and support, yes each one of us deals with our pains seperately and in our own ways. We are all here as support and also to vent, please don't let whomever this person is knock you down...you will get back up and STAND UP for your rights. I know MILLIE, you will do it !!

Pain Free Days and don't take a hiatus from this board, it's not worth it to let everyone else rule your life, I decided I was still going to write even if it meant others weren't delighted with my choices.

Love,

Karen

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: