Re: MILLIE I have been worried about you/Sally

Fri Jun 8 14:56:40 2001

Dear Sally, Thank you. Today I needed to hear your kind words. I went to the gastro who did the colonoscopy in early April. She said she was able to get the scope all the way through, but I can't understand why I am having these problems, if she had no trouble. I am so scared. The report of the plain film series of abdominal xrays from a week ago today says there was an unremarkable bowel gas pattern, and that no free air was noted. It also said no evidence of bowel obstruction. Do you, or does anyone know what free air means in an abdominal xray? I am a nervous wreck because I feel no better and the xrays showed nothing, which I should be, and am thankful for. How are you? Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Sally Grigg To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 3:38 PM Subject: Re: MILLIE I have been worried about you/Sally

Dear Millie, I'm praying for you and sending you a big bubble of light for you to step into wherein you will not hurt or feel bad. You must stay around so that your husband and father who need you so much will have your loving presense with them. We love you here on the board and wish you the very best. I know its almost impossible to think good thoughts when you're in agony. But I also know that people have gotten through POW camps with the knowledge that people cared. Don't give up. Please, please, please. All my love, prayers, kisses and gentle hugs, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: