Karen - Car stuff

Thu Jun 7 10:59:01 2001

Hi Karen --

Hope today is a good one for you. And that you are not sore from the aftermath of your car accident!

<< Thanks for the words of encouragement. My car was an older 93' Pontiac Grand Am whit 179, 000 miles, so it need a new turn over. We looked at a used 1995 Chevy Blazer almost a Teal color, with only $49, 000 and it was in very clean condition. That would be nice, just not sure about a glass guzzler now a days. lol. >>

I drive a '96 4x4 GMC Suburban. We bought it used last year -- loaded! Leather, you name it. I really like it. With kids and dogs, we needed the biggest vehicle we could find. I've had older Suburbans and Cherokees before. This one has the Vortec 350 motor, not sure if those were in the '95 model year or not...at any rate, it gets about 15 mpg in town and 17 - 19 on the highway. Most of my driving is like highway because we live out in the boondocks. I know that is a gas guzzler by many people's definition, but thought that wasn't bad for such an enormous vehicle with a V-8.

Hope this helps. And that you are having a super, pain-free day!!!! SOOO glad you were not hurt in that wreck! Take care :D

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." -Marcus Aurelius

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: