Not been here for awhile! Bowel problems getting worse!

Thu Jun 7 09:10:43 2001

I have not been on here for awhile I have been keeping in touch with Millie on MSN! I woke up last night with MAJOR pain in the bowels, it hurt so bad, and you could feel something was stuck. It had me up for awhile. This morning even to get gas out after it hurts like HECK! to say the least, I cannot take this pain much longer I have stopped complaining to the drs, they seem to not want to listen and have tried to live with it, but there are times like last night I cannot take it. I need to get back here, I REALLY do miss and care about all of you! There is just NOTHING they can do for me and many of us! I have a friend who had surgery in Feb, and she is alot WORSE. I have alot of family members who cannot belive this pain I have had for years, but now at least I have a friend who knows now. This has been terrible years for me, and I am really sick of it now! Living on laxatives also worries me about the bowels turned colors they say it turns your bowels black! I am sorry I rambled on having TERRIBLE day today! The only optionI have from my gyn is to see general surgeon, and STILL they say things COULD get worse!!

Love to all, Toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: