Re: Hi Helen - Re: up all night - to Lynda

Wed Jun 6 23:25:17 2001

Dear Lynda:

I plant everything and anything that I can get my hands on. I just love to plant; well, I used to love to garden, but some of that enjoyment has gone when I have to pay for it dearly in the evening. I don't ever get a stabbing pain say while trying to dig a hole, it just waits silently in there for a while, then surfaces later in the day, and says, ok, you did this and that and that, so now your pain level is now going to go up to a 10 and stay there for a couple of days for all the work that you did. Thank you very much. Since you live in the desert, I'd try planters, with nice new rich planting soil from the store and sit them all over the place, but then you have to water and pulling on that daggarn hose can get you sometimes. How's about some cacti? That should work. I really wanted to plant a veggie garden this year, but I don't think the tiller and I would get along very well. Oh well, maybe next year, hey, when there's this wonderful new breakthrough on adhesions and we're all adhesion free and can just dig and plant all we want.

Love,

Helen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: