Re: Hi Laura - Re: up all night

Wed Jun 6 16:23:17 2001

Hi Lynda,

I am so happy to hear that your pain is atleast bearable......I hope that it stays that way too!! As you know, you'll probably have good and bad days....here's to hoping there are more good than bad!! :)

I've never had a lap. They were going to originally give me one when they thought my ovary was covered in cysts. When they went in, that's where they found all the adhesions and had to open me up and fix everything. I hear that the laps are easier to recover from (is any surgery "easy" ?????). I wonder why they couldn't do the adhesions by laporoscopy instead of opening me??? I do know that my pain has almost disappeared as of today :) The abdominal aching comes and goes once in awhile but what is strange is that I have had terrible back pain since I had my baby in April. (c-section and adhesion clean up again...along with a cut in the small intestine and reattachment) It's a very bad pinching that I think is the sciatic nerve or something. Today I tried to go tanning and I absolutely cannot lay flat on my back on a hard surface. My bed isn't as bad as long as I bend a leg or something.......very strange. If it's not one thing it's another I guess........if it's adhesion related I really don't know.

That's so great that your doctor had good recommendations. I absolutely love my gyno/ob that did my two surgeries and c-section!! She is so caring and understanding, not to mention great at what she does. I'm in Cleveland by the way.

Well I hope your pain continues to lay low or diminish!!

Love, Laura S.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: