Hi Raijean from Lynda

Wed Jun 6 10:20:09 2001

Hi Raijean --

Boy, you've really been through it. I can't believe it took so long to get the biopsy results back. Thank heavens it was benign!

I am truly grateful for hearing from you. I wish we had magic wands -- we could wave them and do away with the pain. Then turn the evil doctors who botched things up into ferrets while we were at it. OK, I confess, I've been re-reading the Harry Potter books...<G> Life would be simpler with a good wand. ;)

My new doctor is a good listener. I hope yours is too. Is it this Friday you go in for colonoscopy? Please let me know so I can pray for you.

I hope today is a pretty good day for you, and that you have some answers soon. I got some sleep last night which has energized me a bit. Am sending all good thoughts, and pain-free hugs your way. Good luck, thanks again and take care --

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." -Marcus Aurelius

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: