NOT DESPERATE IN VA

Tue Jun 5 16:15:51 2001

Dear Everyone! You guys are WONDERFUL! For all these years I thought I was crazy, not normal and never would be again. That I could never leave my house w/o fear of another episode and landing in the ER of course only while "trying" to be on vacation! You may not believe this, but it was my primary care physician who told me to find you guys on the Internet! (maybe he's not really an MD, just pretending) LOL. Anyway, thanks for ALL the info, encouragement and truth about what your going through! I really am blessed to have you guys on my side! Saw the surgeon yesterday, for those who don't already know, and went over ALL my questions. He does use the SERAFILM (sp), and ofcourse adhesions are his primary gig in this practice, he was familiar w/ the research I brought in and seemed to know about what I was wanting to know. This is the first surgeon who actually told ME MY SYMPTOMS not like I was doing all the talking and he was acting like he had never heard this before. Or the surgeon who said, "I could mess you up worse than you are already!" Hey, I don't need a 2 by 4, YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK...GOOD-BYE! Still scheduled for June 11th at 7:30 EST. Unless I decide otherwise. Thanks again, Love, Diane p.s. I leave June 7th from VA to PA where my 1st born is getting married on June 9th! Then I begin the bowel cleansing (the night of wedding) and drive back, (on the porta-pottie) to VA on 10th to hospital on 11th. Away we go.........!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: