Re: But Jean

Mon Jun 4 22:52:46 2001

Helen C., Sorry....guess that means I should change my quote (LOL)! Any suggestions? JEAN

Thought for the day: "SMILE" - It confuses people!

>----- Original Message -----
From: Hchalm@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 11:46 PM Subject: Re: But Jean

But Jean:

These doctors, they just won't listen to suffering people that need help with their horrendous pain, it doesn't make sense to allow people to suffer from chronic pain. They have all the power and we have none, we have all the proof that we are suffering, but they won't listen. They allow us to beg, plead, cry, suffer, but don't seem to care. There has to be a better way - smiling at them just don't cut it.

Love,

Helen

Oooooooh my, the things people say....OUCH!!!!! JEAN

Thought for the day: "SMILE" - It confuses people!

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Sally Grigg
To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 4:13 PM Subject: Re: Amen, Lynda!

Try a cattle prod, Love, Sally It actually helps arthritis because it gets your electrical impulses out of their normal painful routine. My siblings and I used to dare each other to see how long we could hold onto an electric fence. The trick is to not touch it until they find out and then, wow. Love, Sally Hchalm@aol.com wrote:

Ohh, can I have the zapper, then I can be a real pain advocate. Listen to me doctor, sir, if you don't give her those meds, I'll let ya know how it feels to be in pain.... Helen C. In a message dated 5/30/01 9:59:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Lgapmon@aol.com writes:

ROFLOL Ahem...speaking as a dog trainer, I might suggest an electronic collar. Set on the HIGHEST setting possible. *ZAP*!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: