Hi Mille/blockage

Mon Jun 4 21:10:01 2001

Hi Millie --

What a way to spend the night, in the E.R. I hope they treated you well.

If you have a blockage, I would think something would show up on x-ray. I'm not a doctor but I do know from years of x-raying dogs for this or that, you can always tell quite plainly when things are blocked, or even if things just are moving slowly. I know dogs and people are different, but the mechanics of the gut are relatively similar.

About that grape-sized lump...hemerrhoids can be rather impressively sized. Maybe that is a large part of why you feel so horrid. Referred and localized pain from hemerrhoids, slow moving bowels, and adhesions combined...makes me ache all over to think about it.

Have you told any of your doctors about your being so worried? Maybe they can prescribe something that will help you relax. Being tense can make the pain worse, I'm preaching to the choir -- I know you know that. Sometimes I say things because I feel like I have to, though, just wish I could help in some small way.

Am sending good thoughts, prayers and pain-free hugs your way...hang in there, we all are praying for you.

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: