Re: cleaning (panic) attack, Liesel

Sun Jun 3 14:39:20 2001

Hi again Kel --

Your work sounds rewarding and interesting. That you will be doing fill-in work etc. sounds really great -- you'll be able to be with your kids but still earn some money. I am excited and happy for you!! Yes, I'd love to help out <G>. How I would adore earning a little money again. For now I need to try to finish up my schooling...am working towards being a counselor. Ideally, will have my own office when I am done so I can set/manage my own work load. I'm lucky that my income is secondary...we are far from wealthy but hubby has a decent job with good insurance. He works for a company that makes pacemakers and defibrillators and such.

When I graduate, I think I might seriously look into helping people with chronic pain. I've gotten a rather firm nudge from G-d on that one. ;)

Your surgery really was recent...let's hope you start to see and feel a big difference for the better now. I'm praying and hoping for you.

We live in northeast Scottsdale, close to the Verde River. Have a spectacular view of the Mazatzal Mountains and Four Peaks from our back patio. It's free range out here so often we get cattle and horses tromping through, lowing, mooing and neighing at us. Let me know when you plan to be out here next and we can try to get together. That would be terrific!!

Hope your Sunday is going well. I trimmed the kids' hair and now need to water the dogs before it gets too hot. Then I'll curl up on the sofa and ignore all the other stuff that needs to be done. It will all still be there tomorrow, ROFL. Take care and feel better --

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: