Helen D. & others- IAS newsletter

Sat Jun 2 00:17:14 2001

Helen D., This is in reply to your remark in your email about the newsletter: >I DON"T KNOW WHAT THIS SENTENCE MEANS, SO SKIP IT: right click on the link // choose save target as // save it to your desktop for later viewing.<

That means what I said in my last email....only difference is they are telling you to save it to your desktop and I save mine to my C-drive. Here is an interpretation of what they are saying:

1. "Right click on link" (Issue #1) 2. Choose "Save target as" (from list that appears) 3. "Save to desktop" for later viewing: a. When the "Save As" window appears. b. Click on black arrow next to white "Save in" box at top of the window. c. Select "Desktop" at the very top of the list that pops up. d. Click "Save" (grey button).

When you look at your desktop an Icon for the IAS newsletter will be there to click on whenever you want to see it.

Your desktop is your monitor screen (some of you refer to as your computer) where all your icons, start button, etc. is.

If anyone needs me to I can email it but if you don't know how to un-zip zip files I have to send it as is which is a large file and takes long to receive via email. (If I can zip it the file would be compacted allot smaller).

It cannot be copied to email or posts as typed words when it is a .pdf file. .pdf is it's own language and would paste as gibberish not typing. JEAN

Thought for the day: "SMILE" - It confuses people!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: