boobs/t-shirts

Fri Jun 1 10:06:15 2001

Lisa wrote:

<< I've considered having breast reduction surgery because my neck and back kill me from lugging these things around. I see the cutest little shirts to wear in the stores but all I can do is look. >>

Well please send them to me, the pirate's delight (sunken chest). Actually I'm not THAT flat. But I can't wear those cute little t-shirts either because I would look like a pregnant 12 year old in them.

Before I got my poofy tummy, I suppose I could have worn them. Here where I live, though, there are lots of "Shiny People" -- folks who have had their boobs, noses and teeth done so they look perfect. I can just see me with my flat chest wearing the same t-shirt as a buxom Shiny Person, standing next to each other at the check-out in the grocery store. Oh, the humiliation. I am modest, too.

Funny thing is, when I lose weight, it is from the chest. AND when I gain it back, it goes to my butt. Is there no justice in this world?

I like using our imaginations to portray ourselves to our dear cyber-friends...I suppose I look like a cross between Cindy Crawford and Alfred E. Newman.

Hope you are having a super day!

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: