Feeling good & pooped too (LOL)!!!

Thu May 31 22:59:40 2001

Just have to brag a bit while I can!!! I am in total shock today!!!!! My belly is feeling good since Tuesday! I took Ex-lax Monday and Tuesday evening instead of the Herb-lax and really cleaned out and I felt sooo good afterward.

I didn't take ANYTHING last night and to my total dismay I went "twice" today WITH TAKING NOTHING, all by myself, for the first time in many years!! I never expected to go today, and I even had pizza for supper last night!

I also still feel good with my hip since Sunday evening!! I think it is because I have been sitting "even more" than my usual since I am working on in-depth artwork for a customer and have spent 23 hours on it in less than 3 days, and then also have other orders and of course the internet to do! I would love to try to walk again but I've been there, done that before, and made it really bad again so I will stay on my butt and enjoy it while I can.

I don't expect all of this to last but I had to brag while I can and am feeling sooo good!! Man.....to live without pain must be so wonderful! I hope these people realize how lucky they are. JEAN

Thought for the day: "SMILE" - It confuses people!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: