Re: To Kathy (from Karen Carter)

Thu May 31 21:13:15 2001

Kathy,

I didn't officially welcome you either, I live in Woodbridge, VA and have been an adhesion sufferer for almost two years, unknowingly until last July, the first time I had ever heard of them. I had a vaginal hysterectomy with removal of my uterus only in April of 99, and it was downhill from there, then I had another lap surgery July of 2000, with lysis of massive adhesions with my ovaries and tubes removed, still downhill from there, and I am only 9 weeks post op from having surgery in PA with Dr.'s Redan and Dr. Gerhart, great doctors, I had lysis of massive adhesions again, as well as my appendix and gallbladder. We have all been hesitant to mention the pain has somewhat returned. But maybe not as bad as those other times.

We are all here to pray and support one another, and please feel free to email me privately ever, kcarter706@aol.com. I don't work, I am home most all the time, I have 3 young adult sons (teenagers.) Mark is 19 and graduating from high school in two short weeks on the 15th of June, then I have Matthew, he's 15, just got his learner's permit, now I have my own personal driver, and he works at McDonald's and Michael is 13. They keep me busy, and my hubby works afternoons, we have been married almost 21 years this September, how time flies.

But I wish you well and keep us posted on your pain level. Mine is good right now, I just got new medication today to help with the pain and it's pretty potent stuff, lol !! Please VENT when you need to, that's what we are all here for to support and listen and to love each other. No matter where you are from or who you are, we are all here to help.

I am praying for you, and yes, Chrissy is very silly and upbeat most of the time, I wish I had her humor.

Love in Health and Pain Free Days to you,

Karen Carter

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: