Re: To my sweet country Sally

Thu May 31 15:25:41 2001

Don't worry, I just feel like all I do is complain and I'd like to give you all funny stories, and poems and things like that, not down in the dumps self-pity. Anyway, I don't think I'm hooked on my pills, but I do think I'm hooked on this site, my friends. I'm just scared and in pain and trying to train a whole new staff (not all new, I still have my main housekeeper - a complete angel. I'd like to give her the world, she's so great. ) Turns out nobody fed the chocolate llama for a month, the new helper insisted I told him not to.???? Anyway, there's enough in the pasture that's it's okay, but disappointing and hard on the animal, though in the wild nobody feeds them. It's hard to train people when you want to yell and scream at them. I've always been good with help and very appreciative, its just that laziness drives me crazy, but my surgery is June 28, and I have to be there. I can't fire people and start all over. I'm being a little drastic here, I know. Maybe, My god-daughter will come and help me out. Love, Sally

Hchalm@aol.com wrote:

> Dear Sally:
>
> Don't you dare leave us. That's what we're here for, to try to cheer
> those
> that are down, bring laughter when there are tears, give hope when we
> think
> there is none. We love you Sally.
>
> Love,
>
> Helen C.