Helen C. Thank you

Thu May 31 12:04:30 2001

Thank you, sweet Helen...I was up at 4am to read your message...it really comforted me at the wee hours of the morning.

Chrissie described just how I felt moments ago, isn't that a miracle?...that we have this place to come and with little explaining, everyone understands.

She said I would feel like a failure, and I do. I know in my mind it is not my fault, but something inside still blames me. Helen D. told me I would go through the stages of grief, and I am. 9 weeks pain-free...wow, it was great!...and now it's over. I'm like a wildcat going back in the cage.

I am positive one moment, then angry, then crying...I hope you all will bear with my mood swings...I'll try to keep my claws in.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Hchalm@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 9:21 PM Subject: Re: Sad this morning

Dear Janet:

So sorry to hear about your pain. It is hard when we start experiencing that pain again and the mind begins to wonder if they are back. It took me months to come back to the board and say that I was still in pain, well actually had never been out of pain for a day, but there was some relief at first except for the right rib pain.

Oh Janet, I am at a loss for words. God bless you honey, we are all here for you.

Love you,

Helen Chalmers

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: