Re: Hi Karen C.

Thu May 31 10:55:13 2001

Hi Karen --

I'm really glad you have such a solid, loving group of people around to help you out. Makes a big difference!!!

You wrote:

<<P.S. That devil pain attacked my lower right side, around to my back and down my right leg as I was climbing the stairs today, I almost let out a screech, but my son's tutor was here teaching my son, YIKES !!>>

Isn't it funny, I do the same thing...try to act normally and pretend things don't hurt when sometimes I feel like I will fall over. For example... we will have company for an afternoon...as soon as they leave I crumple onto the sofa with a heating pad. My husband will say, gosh, this is sudden, you aren't feeling good? And I tell him I've been hurting all day but held it in.

Why do we do that, is it pride? Or is it that we think "normal" people wouldn't want to be around us if they knew how our bodies really felt?

Have some carrots for me too, those plug me up and I love them but can't eat them any more. How about I drink some more prune juice <VBG>. Hope you are having a super, pain-free day!!!!

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: