need help with a question on going to the potty?

Thu May 31 09:35:17 2001

Ok i don't want to be to graphic! For awhile now i've been taking milk of mag everynight to help go potty in the morning and it works for me! I relize it does,nt for everyone! And usually i get up have 2 coups of coffee and then go and i'm good for most the day. So for the last couple of weeks i've been takeing my 2 to 3 tablespoons of MOM everynight around 9pm.Usually no problems! Now i get up in the middle of the night with the runs and sometimes i do this all day long and still feel like i have to go even though i've gone real good at least2x's. Am I taking to much? If I stop I don't go at all!This is such a pain and i now have constant pain in the tummy knife stabbing pain Sometimes it feels like someone is ripping my insides out geezzz!!I can't eat much or it backs me up, so i eat very little small meals! I'm losing weight quik I don't mind but i've gone from 147 to 127 in a month! Sorry to trouble you guys i know you have worse problems than i. My husband starts anew job on June22 with better benifits!! Also i get nausated alot lately and heart burn. I wonder if my gallbladder is acting up it has before!! Gosh what next and i was doing so well!!

Thank you Colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: