Re: Sad this morning

Wed May 30 10:50:28 2001

Dearest friends,

Your messages are so sweet and loving...thank you!

Rose, I am sorry to hear that you are also having some pain. I like your idea of the prayer trade, and the thought of angels walking beside us makes me smile.

Chrissie, you are such a dear friend. No, the pain is not back full force, it is the progression over the last 5 days that scares me. Yesterday, I woke up thinking mabe it had passed, then by last night it was back. I am grateful that I can still eat and potty since my surgery, I am still way better than I was!

Lynda, you are such a special addition to our board...thanks for being here! I have tried to reason with myself exactly the thoughts you brought up, and this is why I have stayed silent and hoping the last few days. If it weren't for all the referral and radiating pain, I would tend to think that it was healing pain or muscle pulls. Adhesion pain has a certain voice that is at times undeniable.

You are all so awesome...I love you and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your kind words and support!

Janet

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Rose Lunn" <rose.lunn@eds.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 7:46 AM Subject: Re: Sad this morning

> Janet,
>
> I guess I should come clean, too. I have some pain radiating down from
> my belly button and still have some pain in my hip. I do have
> degenerative joint disease, so my gyn is going to recommend to my PCP
> that I have an MRI of my hip to make sure it is not that.
>
> It is depressing and I think it is not WHINING to be talking about it!
> You are also not letting anybody down. I believe we just have to hang
> in there and keep trying everything we can to try to get a handle on it.
> You are still trying and pushing and exercising and I think you are an
> inspiration for us all!
>
> I'll pray for you and you pray for me and the angels will walk with us
> both!
>
> Love and pain-free hugs,
>
> kcmo rose
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: