Re: To Laura- adhesion pain

Tue May 29 10:53:17 2001

Laura, It all depends what the adhesions are doing and if and what they are attached to. You can have them and have no symptoms at all if they aren't doing anything.

When you get pain it is because they are restricting your bowels, sticking organs together and out of normal locations etc., which creates pulling and causes things not to function normally. There are sooo many symptoms like bloating, pulling, aching, cramping, constipation, incontinence, sharp pains, regurgitation, etc etc.

You can learn allot by reading stories on the quilt and posts on the board with people's experiences. JEAN

Thought for the day: "SMILE" - It confuses people!

>----- Original Message -----
From: RAVEN26100@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 11:34 AM Subject: Re: To Sally

Hello Ladies,

Because I have yet to have pain from the adhesions that keep forming, can anyone explain to me what the pain feels like? Maybe there is no way to explain it.....just wondering what I should be looking for......starting to have a dull aching in the left side of my lower abdomen. See my story on the quilt too!

Laura Sartain

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: