Re: Colette- PMS symptoms

Tue May 29 10:12:36 2001

Colette, You will still get the PMS symptoms......you still have your ovaries therefore you still ovulate.... just no uterus, periods or pregnancy. Even if you only have "part" of an ovary you will still ovulate. You don't go into menopause until you have no ovaries at all (or get old...LOL)! JEAN

Thought for the day: "SMILE" - It confuses people!

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Colette " <anonymous@medispecialty.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 9:05 AM Subject: Company gone>Feeling Yukkie

Well hello everyone! My company is gone thank goodness it was nice to see them, but also nice to see them leave LOL!! And this really did me in I did way to much! My back is hurting my legs you name it ouch not a good day!! I was up all night on the toilet yikes this is unreal! So now i can't sleep!!Yet another fun day! I have trouble eating too!! Well i hope everyone had a good painfree memoriol day!! My Husband got a new job making electric cars they made quite an offer!*SMILE* Better benifits>more money than what he is making now and he might have to travel a little but hey the money is there! He will know more on June4! Thank the lord maybe i can find some answers to the mess my body is in Gosh i feel real strange this morning tummy gurgggling(sp). So tired all the time, I told my hubby that it feels like that time of the month i even look bloated> How can that be with no uterus and no period? I surely haven't eaten much except half hotdog last night and thats because hubby was forcing me. I do drink lots of liquids so i guess thats good!! Well sorry for dragging on!I hope everyone of you have a great painfree day and hang in there!!! Love Colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: