wen to a new gyn, Im not happy

Thu May 24 14:20:26 2001

went to a new gyn today, not the one that my GI doc recommended, got this oe from some lady at kmart. Figure what the heck. Unfortunately for me, he is buddy buddy with dr w and dr m from my lapraotmy cancellation fiasco. He must have called their office while I was there, he was gone an awfully long time. Anyway, he said that he'd onlty scope me so here we are back at square one. I don't think Im going to anymore docs for a while, Ill do my pain people, but no more. I cannot keep doing this roller coater thing. It takes weeks to get an appointment with anyone, so you have hope then its the same thing spread your legs and smile. If one more person wants to do a pap smear Ill scream. no I cannot have a pap smear, I cannot tolerate a speculum!!!!! How on earth do these people think that I'll be able to have a scope it I am in excrusiating pain from a pelvic? a speculum at this point in time is out of the question! and I dont want to hear you'll be unconscious IKNOW THAT! BUT ILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE ADDED PAIN, AFTER THEY SEND ME WITH MOTRIN!!!!! I hate to be such and energy suck, I have always hated people that seemed to ooze that. And here I am sucking the energy out of everyone. My darling husband has decided that he will no longer accompany me to the docs any longer as I get irritable and he can't deal with it. Oh well so much for him huh?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: