Re: off-beat humor

Thu May 24 11:48:32 2001

Yes, Amsterdam is where they have legalized it. Unfortunately they have it set up so that you can't travel over there and do it. I can see it now.....one last vacation before the end and one hell of a vacation it would be!! Amsterdam is my favorite place in the world!!

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: Lgapmon@aol.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 10:09 AM Subject: Re: off-beat humor

> In a message dated 05/24/2001 7:39:18 AM US Mountain Standard Time, > ifirgit@new.rr.com writes: > > << Oh no! We can't use Dr. Kevorkian as a dart board. Right about now he is > my idol! >> > > I didn't want him to be the dart board, that was for the quack that gummed up > my insides. :) Dr. K., him I would build a small shrine to. > > <<In my mind Dr. Kevorkian is as close to a savior as it gets. But then we > all know my mind don't we!!! LOL>> > > I agree with you....wish they'd let him out. Isn't it in the Netherlands > that they legalized humane suicide, under certain conditions? Amsterdam I > think. > > Love, > > Lynda M. in AZ >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: