my fun day

Thu May 24 09:56:45 2001

Yesterday I had my grandbabies. I always have fun with them. The 3 year old loves ants. He played with a few different ones until they "went away" (He killed them by holding them too tight) One of the ants had a birthday yesterday, I had to keep telling the stupid ant "happy birthday"! By the end of the day, I was in pain again & of course worn out by the kids, Adison 3 & Alexis 2. Adison wanted me to go look at something, but I told him MEME didn't feel good. He came back to me a few minuets later with my glass of tea, and said "Drink some tea MEME, it will make you feel better." I have gotten to where I can't just pick up the kids, I have to sit down & let them crawl up into my lap. Yesterday, Alexis (2) kept telling me "Sit MEME, sit." It just breaks my heart that I can't be a real MEME to these special kids. I get to take the kids with me to Phoenix for Labor Day weekend. We are going to see our daughter & husband & their new home. They just moved in on the 12th of this month & she needs her "mommy" to help her decorate. I will get to pick out the paint for all her rooms & decorate her nursery. (she says they will have kids when he can give birth, LOL)But she wants a nursery. Their home is a 2 story with 4 bedrooms for the 2 of them. (I am praying for more grandkids) So, I am excited about the nursery. I am going to decorate it with Pooh & friends. She collects Eeyore & he collects Tigger. What else would I decorate the nursery in than Pooh. Sorry this is so long, I guess if I posted more, I wouldn't have to cram everything into one post. Prayers for all having surgery & speedy recoveries. Kelly, don't over-do, you are still recovering. Love to all Robin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: