feeling better

Wed May 23 16:49:50 2001

Citrus Punch

Hi all, Just wanted to clue you in on my progress. I have been feeling bad for a couple of days. I went out to lunch today with my dad and watered my flowers outside and I think that made me feel better. I think it helps to get out and do something when you are recovering from surgery. I am still pretty sore and have a lot of water retention. Tomorrow will be a week. I watched my surgery tape and it was fascinating. Dr. Redan did some repair work on my bladder also, so my bladder is recovering from that. I had a very good experience in Scranton. Dr. Redan did tell me that I need to make a few lifestyle changes as far as diet and excersise which I am going to do. I did try the ice cream at the little dairy mart across the street from the motel. It was so good. My husband was great support. Thank you all for your encouragement and support. I pray that all of you will have relief from your pain and if any of you have any questions about Scranton, please ask. I will keep you posted on my recovery. Kel

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: