Re: Friendship

Wed May 23 10:20:46 2001

Hi Suze --

Those poems were wonderful -- thanks for sharing them!

BTW, where do I go to trade in my husband for one like yours, eh? <G> Really, mine is a good guy...he just gets overwhelmed sometimes and does not have the emotional savvy to deal with things. Sometimes he gets where he wants OUT, and he has gone so far as to contact a lawyer before and everything. That was right after my hyst...while he has learned better how to cope now, it still is not easy. Most of the time he tries to understand now, but he would rather have had a wife who didn't have pain problems. Gee, I can't say that I blame him.

BUT I didn't sign up for this either. I think it is REALLY hard for people who have never had so much as a stubbed toe to imagine what it must be like for us. Sometimes I think they believe we just like to whine. (May I have some "geez" with that "whine?" lol) Especially people who are good-natured but basically looking for an easy go of life. They don't realize depression and pain are things that happen, that they are not entirely a choice. So I make the best of it and look for the good in every day. Amazing how I always find more than I expected, too. Never found a diamond ring but hey, stranger things have happened! I'm happy for you that your hubby cares and can show you in such a tangible, lovely way. :D

Pain free hugs to you all!!

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: