Hi Sally ( I am back, Browkenwing)

Tue May 22 20:14:54 2001

Thank-you for your concern. I have not been doing very well actually things have gotten alot worse! I have lost over 120 lbs I have been surviving on Ensure since January, the pain is becoming constant and debilitating. I just sent my profile to the P.A. Drs I have never done anything like that before and it was so hard to put down in words. I have all but given up. This is getting so hard for my Family and I. My husband and two boys are the only thing keeping me going right now. I have an appt. with a new surgeon tomorrow but I have had so many disappointments lately that I am scared to go because the last few Dr.s I have been to have said they would not touch me because I have adhesions. I am losing my stength physically and emotionally. Well I have complained enough to ya! Thanks again for caring. I really don't have anyone outside of my husband and boy's to talk to because I have gotten to where I can't really get out of the house very often.Gets pretty lonely sometimes, thats why I came back I really need some support.

--
Big Pain Free Hugs To All
       ~Browkenwing~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: