Re: To Colette

Tue May 22 16:14:59 2001

Dearest Colette:

I am sorry that you are having so many problems; it doesn't help when your family is not behind you - it is bad enough when we are in this horrible pain and are not receiving the backing of our husbands. They seem to forget about our pain; I know I get did you do this today or that today, and I look at him and think I could hardly walk today and you want to know why I didn't make it to the grocery store.

As said, it helps if we have a way to communicate with you at home privately. That is how we have made friends, and do tell private secret funnies to one another, that helps keep us going. Without the friends that I've made here, I don't think I would have made it either.

Most of us don't come to the board and tell what awful painful days we are having, but e-mail or instant message one another and let them know so they can try to pull us up from the depts of despair and any thoughts of I just can't live anymore. Is there anyway for you to download AOL instant messenger, it's wonderful to be able to have girl talks daily with friends. When one is down the other tries to pick them up and vice versa.

I too am sorry, I had a horrible, horrible painful day Saturday trying to do something as normal as taking my children to an amusement park and almost had to call an ambulance, so my pain level was as high as I could take, but I still felt I had to come to the board, as what if someone needed me; what if someone was suffering and I didn't get to them, so when I feel that I am being put-down for trying to help others, well it's hits a nerve.

Please feel free to e-mail privately, I am here to be your friend. I have children too to take care of, a husband, and sometimes a not understanding husband, so we're in the same boat.

It would help if we could contact you privately, it would help making friendships.

Love, Helen Chalmers

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: