please help me

Fri May 18 15:50:52 2001

Well i don't know where to start! For a while i was fine. but now i'm having all kinds of problems. And temperary no insurance yikes go figure. I take milk of mag everynight 2 tbls (sp) and i usually do fine but lately i'm on again off again 1 day i go fine and the next i feel bloated crampy and yukkie. I'v noticed lately that my back lower part is killing me i could'nt fall asleep after 3 tyenol pm finnally i fell asleep! I'v never been like this! somedays i can't walk but i have no access to a dr right now so i live with it! My husband started a new job so it takes time for insurance to kick in. My bowels are so s-l-o-w. i do go and is soft but takes for ever. I do drink tons of water. my diet is awful i hate eating because if i eat to much i get bloated! and crampy! Geez I should of not even bothered with the hysterectomy nothing but problems! I had it on dec 2000. Iwas told that this might be adhesions again yikes what next? I'm telling you! I feel for all you out there and god bless!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: