Re: Dissapointed with this site leaving for good!!!

Fri May 18 00:08:10 2001

In response to Collette's e-mail. I know myself that I have tried to write Collette privately in trying to answer some of her questions when she came on board, only to have her e-mail returned because of her coming on board as anonymous (person wishing to keep their e-mail private). I think that makes some of us leary, when someone will not give out their e-mail address and their e-mail address reads "anonymous," and you cannot contact them privately. I know myself after writing a very long detailed e-mail to her, was upset to only have it returned. So, perhaps a lot of us have tried to contact Collete, as I did, only to have her e-mails returned. If one wishes to fit in, perhaps they need to give an e-mail address that they can be contacted at. I know myself that I can get up to 10 private e-mails per day at times, and that certainly makes me feel that I fit in.

It just doesn't ever seem that we can make everyone happy. I know that a lot of us give endless hours to the board in answering e-mails. I know that I should be sleeping now, but find this is the a time I can come to the board in peace and quiet (while the children are asleep), I do feel that most of us always welcome a new member. If you look back through the archives, it seems that I see a lot of welcomes here. People do have to understand that we ourselves are in pain, and there are days that we cannot answer every single e-mail, but I do think we make an effort to welcome every new member to the board.

Just venting a little myself here; I suppose, to let others know that we are volunteering our time here out of kindness, selflessness, love, respect, not wanting to see others suffer, as we have suffered ourselves and are still suffering, or make mistakes, as we have made (and will not make them again because of this site), then get e-mails that say we are only a click and won't let others fit in.

In Friendship, kindness, love, respect, selflessness....

Helen Chalmers

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: