Re: Tony-saving addresses to favorites and/or address book

Thu May 17 11:42:44 2001

Toni, I just noticed your past message on a post of yours which you said: >"This cut and paste did not work again I am trying to do this so I can come back to see you girls!<.

I am not sure what you mean by this, but "IF" you mean coming back to the IAS URL without having to re-type it or remember it do this which puts it in your "favorites" and saves it for you: 1. While at the web-site "CLICK" on "FAVORITES" 2. "CLICK" on "ADD TO FAVORITES" from the pull-down list. 3. When the next window appears "CLICK OK" and it will be on your favorites list.

4. Next time you want to go to the web-site just go back up to "FAVORITES" and find it on your list and "CLICK" on it. It will take you there.

If you get the postings via email you just need to save the adhesions@adhesions.org email address to your address book in your email program (Outlook Express etc.). To do this: 1. "CLICK" on "ADDRESSES" (or Recipients) on your toolbar. 2. "CLICK" on "NEW CONTACT" 3. "TYPE" in the "EMAIL ADDRESS" in the area provided (or paste if you figured this out) 4. "CLICK on "ADD". (it is now saved to your address book).

Next time you want to post a "new" message to the board without going to the web-site (from your email program): 1. Go to "MESSAGE" on your toolbar. 2. "CLICK" on "NEW MESSAGE". 3. "CLICK" on the "TO" next to the little picture of an address book (under the "name" area). 4. on the "LEFT SIDE" of the window find the name or email address you want from the list and "CLICK" on it. 5. on the "RIGHT SIDE" of the same window "CLICK" on the "TO" under the "message recipients". this will add the address or persons name (you can add as many as you want by repeating steps 3-5. 6. "CLICK -OK".

That's it..... you can type your message and send it. JEAN

Thought for the day: "Actions speak louder than Words"

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: