Re: what a wonderful day

Wed May 16 08:17:29 2001

Wooooohoooooo JEAN!

What an awesome post! keep 'um comin babe :-) LOVE good day stories.....had one myself today.....spent the afternoon with my youngest daughter who is just 8 yrs old at her Friendship Guides meeting....a special "Mother's Day Edition" I couldn't join in on all the activities....but enough to put a huge smile on her face.....she looked after me so well it was soooo sweet!

Hope you enjoyed sweet dreams to go with the sweet day,

love, hugs & cheers, Jo

At Wed, 16 May 2001, Jean Long wrote: >
>Just had to tell everyone what a wonderful day I had for the first time in years!!!!!
>
>I was actually SINGING and bobbing along to the music in the car on the way home from one of my clients tonight.....didn't feel like doing that in years either!!
>My husband just looked at me in shock and smiled!
>That's how I "USE TO" act!
>It did help that my client finally paid up on his $1000 debt too (LOL)!
>
>The BIG high today is that my belly feels sooo good I am in shock!!! I lost weight (15 lbs. this past year) so none of my summer slacks fit me so I found a pair of lycra I had out-grown....I thought, "oh man even if they fit I won't be able to stand the tight waist-band"....guess what....IT DID NOT HURT AT ALL!!!! I had them on all day and night and felt comfortable, no bloating, no pain or anything!
>I have actually been using my stomach muscles and holding my stomach in now and couldn't do that for years either!
>I figured after I would eat supper it would bother me....nope, nothing!
>
>Even my hip, groin and butt was the best it as been in a long time all day today.....hopefully not talking too soon with this one!
>I felt alive & human again!!
>
>Well....I had a very busy and long day with customers here today, deliveries and artwork and I just got done so I better get to bed before I make things bad again since it is 3:20AM.
>
>I just wanna kiss my wonderfully nice doctor.....oh well, guess my hubby will have to do (LOL)!
>JEAN
>
>Thought for the day: "Actions speak louder than Words"

--
You will never never know.......if you don't give it a go :)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: